Hemorrhoids are a serious illness that if left untreated can become worse and worse over time. With hemorrhoids affecting over 4% of the population, it is actually a much more common illness than people would believe. One of the reasons sufferers of hemorrhoids often remain silent is due to the embarrassment in talking about it, and the false hope that hemorrhoids will simply go away by themselves over time. This is not the case. The degree to which people have hemorrhoids does change but unless you actually treat hemorrhoids they will not disappear by themselves.
How can you tell if you have a hemorrhoid?
If you suffer from the following symptoms it is highly likely that you have a hemorrhoid.
- Itching and irritation of the anal area – this ranges from being ticklish through to being unbearable.
- Blood streaks or blood coated stools. If you notice bright red blood on your stools then it’s highly likely you have a hemorrhoid. Blood seen on toilet paper is also a common symptom of hemorrhoids.
Want to Cure Hemorrhoids Fast? Click Here Now
Hemorrhoids come in a variety of forms but can be divided into 2 main groups; Internal Hemorrhoids and External Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids look like puffed up mounds of bright red skin. They are in fact swollen blood vessels caused by an increase in blood pressure through your veins.
Hemorrhoids can occur for a number of different reasons. Constipation is regarded as the main cause of hemorrhoids but other factors can play a role. Below are some interesting factors that increase the likelihood of hemorrhoids: You are more likely to get hemorrhoids if you fall into one of the following:
- Are pregnant – pregnant women often get hemorrhoids during or after pregnancy.
- Are overweight – overweight people are more likely to get hemorrhoids.
- Lack exercise – people who don’t exercise often have a higher chance of getting hemorrhoids.
- Suffer diarrhea – those who suffer from diarrhea for long periods of time are more exposed to getting hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can last a long time – some people suffer with hemorrhoid for years and aren’t even aware that solutions exist.
If you suffer from hemorrhoids it’s very important that you take quick action in treating the problem as hemorrhoids left untreated can lead to debilitating illnesses. It’s important to distinguish the difference between hemorrhoid treatment and hemorrhoid relief. A wide range of products are available for hemorrhoid relief however these shouldn’t be used as long term solutions to hemorrhoids.
Some different forms of treatment include:
- Creams and suppositories – these can bring pain relief and are often effective in reducing the size of hemorrhoids but they will not cure hemorrhoids.
- Surgery – this should always be a last resort. Removal of hemorrhoids via surgery can be a very painful process indeed. Its not uncommon for patients to be bed ridden for 4 weeks or more after some forms of hemorrhoid removal surgery.
- Natural remedies – some natural remedies work better than others. One guide that is full of remedies that do work to permanently cure hemorrhoids is H Miracle – a best selling book which has cured tens of thousands of people.
However serious your situation is, you should always seek treatment as soon as possible. If you suffer unbearable pan we recommend seeing your physician urgently, in all other cases natural remedies followed by subtle changes to your lifestyle can cure hemorrhoids permanently. Visit H Miracle for more information.
Are You Tired of Dealing With Hemorrhoids?
If your answer to the above question is yes then I strongly recommend that you check out H Miracle - "The 48 hour hemorrhoid cure".
This regularly updated essential guide to curing hemorrhoids permanently reveals ancient Chinese hemorrhoid remedies, how to quickly shrink hemorrhoids, how to end constipation forever in 60 seconds, how to end the "ripping and tearing" feeling forever and much more... Click here to check it out now!